Strong Market Demand for IT
- In the United States today, 99.7% of all businesses operating have less than 200 employees
- Industry group CompTIA projects more than 5% growth in 2018
- According to IDC, global IT spending will top $4.8 trillion in 2018, with the U.S. accounting for approximately $1.5 trillion.
- 67% of small business owners say that technology helps them run their companies better
Forecasted trends for 2018 include a continued push toward cloud computing and a demand for user-friendly IT solutions that provide comprehensive end-to-end services.
Small to medium-sized businesses remain underserved.
- Only 19% of small business employ full-time dedicated IT employees, making the market for CMIT Solutions’ services huge.
- Many large, sophisticated, and very expensive companies provide IT services to large Fortune 500 companies, while only a handful exist to serve the small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) market.
- In a foundation based on character and integrity.
- In a passionate commitment to our clients; all else is secondary.
- In a dedication to continuous personal growth and professional improvement.
- In a devotion to one another, family, and community.
- That a spirit of fun and sense of humor is essential.
- In acknowledging this awesome responsibility and privilege.
Be the trusted, strategic IT advisor in your own community.
- Clear contract terms, at affordable and predictable rates
- Recurring revenue streams for franchise partners
- Long-term, trust-based relationships with clients that help you build a thriving business of your own
- Alliance partnerships with some of the best brands in the world
- How would the freedom and flexibility of a CMIT Franchise support your lifestyle?
- What skills and qualities do you bring to the collaborative culture of CMIT?